Changes to Namibian Business Sectors
TABJ – A number of major changes are expected to be implemented with respect to some of Namibia’s primary business sectors, with the Development Bank of Namibia planning to implement a number of key changes in an effort to enhance efficiency and productivity.
The DBN has announced its strategy for up to 2018. Among the goals of the Bank include the increased encouragement of more young entrepreneurs to open up businesses and have more opportunities made available to them.
Namibia’s energy sector has long been crucial to the country’s GDP. Now a substantial number of green energy programmes are beginning to sprout up, which is something else the government wants to see more of in the future.
View Current Issue
- Impact of Nigerian Oil Must Be Greater on Citizens
- South Sudan Looks to Revenue Diversification
- McDonaldâ€™s Sales Down After China Crisis
- African Potash Begins New Congo Project
- Cameroon Increases Govâ€™t Worker Salaries